We ate this on a Sunday, but it’s so easy I feel confident that you could easily make it on a weeknight. 🙂
Before I share the recipe, I wanted to share a link to a list of organic foods that can be purchased at Costco. There are some sausages on this list that would make a great weeknight roast with onions, potatoes, or any veggies that you have in your fridge. Also, organic food is so expensive so it is best to buy it cheap when you can!! The only problem with going to Costco is that buying a WHOLE LOT of the cheap stuff adds up and I never get out of there for less than $200. 🙂
And now for the main event:
1 package Kielbasa, cut into 2 inch chunks and then halved.
2 onions, roughly chopped
1 bulb fennel, roughly chopped
3 large potatoes, chopped
2 heads Broccoli, chopped
3 tablespoons Olive Oil (1 Tablespoon reserved for Broccoli)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees (use convection option if your oven has it. My oven has a “convection roast” option so I used that.)
1. Place the kielbasa into the middle of your roasting pan.
2. Put all the cut up veggies EXCEPT the broccoli into a large bowl and then add the olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss to coat.
3. Sprinkle the veggies around the perimeter of the kielbasa.
4. Place roasting pan into oven and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, put broccoli into same bowl from which you removed the veggies and add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss to coat.
6. When your timer goes off at 30 minutes, stir up all the veggies and kielbasa and then sprinkle the broccoli on top and bake for another 20 minutes.