I’ve been following the Trim Healthy Mama diet lately and it has been working for me. I also use my Wildtree spices to make this diet work for me and the two go together perfectly!! Last night I was really craving pizza so I made a cauliflower crust pizza. I wish I could tell my kids thought this was the best pizza ever. I wish I could tell you my five year old didn’t gag the entire time he was eating it. I cannot. But guess what…more pizza for me. And I thought it was awesome. The 5 yo can detect a vegetable from like ten miles away and will avoid it at all costs. His loss!
So here is the recipe I made up based on some ones I read on the internet:
1 head cauliflower
2 tsp Wildtree Pizza Sauce Blend
1 tsp Wildtree Garlic Galore
1/4 cup mozzarella
1/4 cup parmesan
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- process the cauliflower in your food processor until is resembles flour.
- microwave cauliflower for 6 minutes and then lay out on a kitchen towel. When cool enough, squeeze as much water as you can from the cauliflower.
- In a bowl, mix together thoroughly cauliflower, mozzarella, parmesan, Wildtree Pizza Sauce Blend, Wildtree Garlic Galore, and egg.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour cauliflower mixture onto parchment paper and pat into a pizza crust shape making crust pretty thin.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes or until slightly browned.
- top with your favorite toppings and then bake again for 10 minutes. Enjoy!