Bubble what? Yes, people this is really called Bubble Pizza. It’s basically like monkey bread pizza. The kids will love it and believe me so will you!! (I totally had seconds tonight!!)
I forgot to buy toppings when I was whirling through the grocery store yesterday rushing to pick up my preschooler. I happened to have pepperoni in the fridge so that is what I used. But you can add any pizza toppings you like to this. Just put on the pizza sauce first and then your toppings and then the cheese goes on last.
2 cans biscuit dough (regular-not the flaky kind)
1 can Pizza Sauce (I like Don Pepino’s)
Toppings (any kind you like. I usually use sausage (brown it first), pepperoni, mushrooms or what ever I happen to have on hand. Some folks like browned ground beef)
4 cups mozzarella and provolone shredded cheese (I usually only use Sargento)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Grease a large casserole dish. You can use spray or I like to put a little olive oil in the middle and then a brush to spread it all over the dish.
2. Cut the biscuits into fourths and place the pieces all over the bottom of the casserole. It should look like this:
3. Pour the pizza sauce and spread evenly over your cut up biscuits
4. Place your toppings over the sauce evenly
5. Top with cheese
6. Cook for 30-40 minutes or until the cheese is browned and bubbly and your biscuit dough is cooked all the way through (make sure you check the middle of the pan when you take this out!)
I keep forgetting to take pictures before we devour our dinner. We are a hungry bunch!!!